1 Timothy 4:12 Let no man despise thy youth; but be thou an example of the believers, in word, in conversation, in charity, in spirit, in faith, in purity.

Monday, February 21, 2011

Nightmare Turned Praise

I had the scariest nightmare Saturday night/Sunday morning. Stephen (my awesome brother) and I were kidnapped and he was being tortured (for some unknown reason.. dreams never give u a reason). Anyways, I wanted to just get out of there but he wouldn't let me, he wanted us to stick together through this. Then I woke up in a hot heated sweat and realized how blessed I am that God protects my family even when Stephen is all the way up in the Arctic tundra aka Wisconsin. Thank you Lord for protecting my family no matter where they are! =)

4 comments:

  1. Rebecca, you applied one of Mr. Gothard's key principles in healing a painful experience: replace with a blessing! Good job in taking a bad think into a good way to thank the Lord. I hate when I dream something scary like that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I woke up in a panic. God quickly fixed that and it turned out to be my huge praise of the day. I'm so thankful for His protection!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow... I can understand.. my nightmares shake me up but usually open my eyes to how truly blessed I am.. :)

    ReplyDelete