1 Timothy 4:12 Let no man despise thy youth; but be thou an example of the believers, in word, in conversation, in charity, in spirit, in faith, in purity.

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

A Blessing In Disguise

If ever there was a friend, it is you.
If ever there was a dear, it is you.
If ever there was a Sister in Christ, it is you.
If ever there was a blood sister, it is you.
I love you!

Kim and I actually didn't start out being friends.. actually we didn't like each other at all. God however had quite different plans and now today we are the best of friends. She has been there for me, uplifted my in Christ, and always points me back to our Savior. Thanks Kim for being such a wonderful dear friend and thank you Lord for making us become friends even if we didn't like it at first ;)

Check out her blog http://kenkrauseco.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness. Dear, you are too good to me! Wow, I saw this and I was *GASP* and *WOW*..... You know how to hit the heart (so to speak).... :D Yes, God has done a great work in us. "As iron sharpeneth iron."

    God bless you dearest Rebecca!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I whole heartly agree my dear. God has worked so much in both of our lives =)

    ReplyDelete