1 Timothy 4:12 Let no man despise thy youth; but be thou an example of the believers, in word, in conversation, in charity, in spirit, in faith, in purity.

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

She's in Love

What a beautiful smile; A radiant girl
Fell in love first time I saw her; She stays on my mind
I'd give anything; To know everything about her
There's light in her eyes; And I know it's all for Him
She carries on and on; Like He was her best friend
She's in love; It's not hard to see
But I would like to believe it was with me
Someone got a hold of her heart
And He won't let go
And I know; She's in love
She looks to the sky; When she talks about Him.
She beileves He hung the moon; Said He had to go away
She waits for His return; Says He's coming for her soon
How can this be fair?
This guy can walk on water
Don't guess I've got a prayer
He's written love letters to reach her
She worships the ground He walks on
She just smiles when she says His name
It's a match made in Heaven
I can't compete with the Kings of Kings!
-Taken from Leslie Ludy's book Answering the Guy Questions

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful post...Thanks for the reminder of who we are striving to be–in love with Christ.

    K

    ReplyDelete