1 Timothy 4:12 Let no man despise thy youth; but be thou an example of the believers, in word, in conversation, in charity, in spirit, in faith, in purity.

Saturday, December 25, 2010

A CHRISTmas Prayer

I pray that I would seek after Christ as the wisemen sought after their long awaited for Messiah.I pray that as the shepherds felt the glory of God in the heavenly host all about them,I would feel Christ's real presence around me.And I pray that to me,Christ would become as precious as he was to Mary,a girl who was simply willing to present herself a living sacrafice to her God and Redeemer.

(By the way these pictures I took of our live nativity scene at church! Every year my church does this. We have a prerecorded tape (yes I said tape. thats how long my church as been doing it!), have 30 mins of the story of Jesus' birth, and music. I have been an angel for as long as I can remember (even a wiseman a time or too). Its a great way to share Jesus' birth to the community since we are on a main road!)

2 comments: