1 Timothy 4:12 Let no man despise thy youth; but be thou an example of the believers, in word, in conversation, in charity, in spirit, in faith, in purity.

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

A Room Without Books Is Like a Body Without a Soul.

So books are one of my favorite things. Unfortunately, lately I have not had the time to get lost in a good book. But I have made a list of all the ones I have read (and read and read.. because they are just that good). I personally am always looking for a new book to fall in love with. I hope you find one in my list that intrigues you enough to go to your library or bookstore and get it. These ones are worth it (or I wouldnt have read them so many times.)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Fountain Creek Chronicles
by Tamara Alexander
Rekindled, Revealved, and Remembered
~~~~~~~~~
Timber Ridge Reflections
by Tamara Alexander
From a Distance, Beyond this Moment, (and third one is coming out soon!)
~~~~~~~~~
The Inheritance
by Tamara Alexander
~~~~~~~~~
Pride and Prejudice
by Jane Austen
(this would not be a book list with out this one)
~~~~~~~~~
Horse Dreams Series
by Stephen Bly
Memories of a Dirt Road Town, The Mustang Breaker, Wish I'd Known You Tears Ago
~~~~~~~~~
Jane Eyre
by Charlotte Bronte
~~~~~~~~~
Wyoming
by Collen Coble
(this is one of those four in one books)
~~~~~~~~~
Lonestar Series
by Collen Coble
Lonestar Sanctuary, Lonestar Secrets, and Lonestar Homecoming
~~~~~~~~~~
Men of the Saddle Series
by Lori Copeland
The Peacemaker, The Drifter, The Marvick, and The Plainsmen
~~~~~~~~~
Brides of the West
by Lori Copeland
Faith, Hope, Patience, Ruth, June, Glory
~~~~~~~~~~
Stranded in Paradise
by Lori Copeland
~~~~~~~~~~
Letter Perfect, Whirlwind, Fancy Pants, That Certain Spark
by Cathy Marie Hake
~~~~~~~~~
Do Hard Things
by Alex and Brett Harris
~~~~~~~~~
Before I Wake
by Dee Henderson
~~~~~~~~~
The O'Malley Series
by Dee Henderson
Danger in the Shadows (Prequel), The Negotiator, The Guardian, The Truth Seeker, The Protector, The Healer, The Rescuer
~~~~~~~~~
Along Came a Cowboy
by Christine Lynxwiler
~~~~~~~~~
NCIS Series
(not to get mixed up with the show, different people. still amazing series)
by Mel Odom
Paid in Blood, Blood Evidence, and Blood Lines
~~~~~~~~~
The Guy I'm Not Dating
by Trish Perry
~~~~~~~~~
First Impressions
by Debra White Smith
(she does a modern twist to the classic Pride and Prejudice)
~~~~~~~~~
Lord of the Rings Series
by J.R.R. Tolkien
The Hobbit, The Fellowship of the Ring, The Two Towers, The Return of the King
~~~~~~~~~
Happily Ever After, Tying the Knot, The Perfect Match
by Susan May Warren
~~~~~~~~~
Noble Legacy
by Susan May Warren
Reclaiming Nick, Taming Rafe, Finding Stefanie
~~~~~~~~~
Tailor-made Bride
by Karen Whitemeyer
~~~~~~~~~
Bamboo and Lace
by Lori Wick
~~~~~~~~~
Yellow Rose Series
by Lori Wick
Every Little Thing About You, A Texas Sky, City Girl
~~~~~~~~~
Big Sky Dreams Series
by Lori Wick
Cassidy, Sabrina, Jessie
~~~~~~~~~
Sophie's Heart
by Lori Wick
~~~~~~~~~
Every Storm
by Lori Wick
~~~~~~~~~
Along Came Jones
by Linda Windsor
~~~~~~~~~
Talk of the Town
by Lisa Wingate
(There are two other books in the series but I have yet to read them. Word Gets Around and Never Say Never.)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2 comments:

  1. No way! You like Tamera Alexander too?! :D I recently read From a Distance and loved it! I am now reading Rekindled...it's a little slow in the part I am at presently but it's pretty good. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love her.. keep reading it gets better =) have u read the inheritance??? Thats one of my favs =)

    ReplyDelete