Today I read about El Elyon, God most High. One thing that stuck out to me was when the Author, Ken Hemphill said "If God can make heavens and the earth, he can provide the necessities of life." A simple truth that I for one seem to forget all the time. I know I should trust Him with my major for college ( no matter how much I may like another one and think its perfect for me, hehe). Why do we struggle with trusting him with our finances? I for one do not have a steady paying job. I babysitt for families ( I did one last night for a family with three kids, we played hide and go seek. We had soooooo much fun!) in my church and dogsitt too. That all depends it could be really good like this month or it could be really bad like the last couple of months. God our creator who breathed into us life will provide and able us to live victoriously for Him. The Psalmist assures us readers that God can meet our every need. Solely on the fact that He is El Elyon. Psalm 115:15 "May you be blessed of the Lord, Maker of heaven and earth."
Psalm 121:2 (my personal favorite of these!)
My help comes from the Lord who made heaven and earth."
Psalm 124:8 "Our help comes from the Lord, who made heaven and earth."
Psalm 134:3 "May the Lord bless you from Zion, he who made heaven and earth."
The power of our Creator is the main focus on each of these references. Your needs will never be met by the world, only by the most High, El Elyon!
This is an inspiring name of God! It's so encouraging to to He is head over all! Lovely post dear!
ReplyDelete:D i like it too :D
ReplyDelete