1 Timothy 4:12 Let no man despise thy youth; but be thou an example of the believers, in word, in conversation, in charity, in spirit, in faith, in purity.

Thursday, May 6, 2010

A little bit about me.

Hi, as you can see my name is Rebecca. I just wanted to start out by telling you my testimony. I was born in a Christian home and always heard Jesus died for me. I thought I got saved at the age of four. When I was fourteen I started thinking alot about it and realized that I never understood completely, so I talked to my mom. On June 29Th, I accepted Christ as my Saviour. Studying my bible lately has helped me to have a better understanding that salvation is not as complicated as some people make it out to be, it is simply opening your heart to God and letting Him do the work in you (Philippians 1:6). It is resting in who He made me to be!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Rebecca!!!!
    I didn't know you blogged!!!! I guess it's true that I learn Something new everyday!!! This is aweosme!!! I like everything about your blog!
    Dana

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha thanks Dana.. i like it too :D

    ReplyDelete