Homecoming is a night the Seniors will not soon forget. I am homeschooled but participate with my church's christian school. My class consist of only three of us, but I wouldn't trade these two for a huge class. Stacey, D.J. and I have the same vision, be an example to the younger students, encourage them, and glorify God in all we do. Our principle, Robert Brinkley, honors the seniors on our special night. The girls get escorted out by our dad and D.J. escorted his dad out (his mom was unable to attend because she broke her leg in one of the big snow storms we had). Mr. Brinkley talked about our accomplishments. After the ceremony D.J. played in the basketball game while Stacey and I cheered from our beautiful stage, Phantom of the Opera style!
I love my dress for many reasons. A, it is gorgeous and it is yellow (my favorite color!) B, It was $60 at JCPenney's!!
(From left to right) Mrs. Hoell, Mr Hoell, Stacey, my mom, me, my dad, D.J., and Mr. Davis.
(L to R) Mr. Brinkley, Stacey, D.J. and me
My dad, mom, and I (My brother is not here right now, he is at college in Wisconsin)
My hair. I played basketball before changing and my clarinet teacher, Mrs. Whitlock, did my hair after. As you can tell it came out very nicely.
My dad escorting me out
(L to R) Mr. Hoell, Stacey, Mrs. Hoell, Mr. Davis, D.J., my dad, me, and my mom
Stacey and her parents
My dad had a cold during this but did it for me anyways. =)
Blurry, but I like this picture.
My mom started crying. She told me later she played "My Little Girl" by Tim Mcgraw that day and was crying then too.Coach and me!!! I love this man (We matched, how awesome is that!!! Totally not planned) I think I'm going to have to do another post about how much this man has impacted my life. Yep, Sounds like a plan to me!







I am new to this blog, and it's a great one! You are a beautiful young lady, and it's so wonderful to see such a nice young lady in love with the Lord.
ReplyDeleteIt looks like you had an unforgettable time! Beautiful dress, as well!
God Bless!
Congrats on your special day, and thank you for leaving a comment. :)
ReplyDeleteThank you Andrea to God be the Glory! It was unforgettable and I'm so blessed to share it with my parents, family, and two other amazing Seniors! =)
ReplyDeleteMaximillian, (that is a really cool name!!) I actually found your blog from some comments you left on someone else's (Jeremiah) buzz on gmail. Hope you don't mind =) You seem to really know what your talking about when it comes to photography. I'm actually entering a competition and if you wouldnt mind giving me you opinion on the pictures Ive got. You can find them by going to Jeremiah's followers and they are on my buzz. Thanks =)
Rebecca,
ReplyDeleteIt looks like you had an enjoyable evening with your friends. I certainly enjoyed viewing all the wonderful pictures!
At any rate, I am visiting your blog for the first time, and it is definately a lovely one. You seem to be a very beautiful young lady, inside and outside. :) You also seem to have a true love for the Lord, and I think this is wonderful! :)
Blessings,
-Lady Rose
'1 Timothy 4:12 Let no man despise thy youth; but be thou an example of the believers, in word, in conversation, in charity, in spirit, in faith, in purity.'
ReplyDeleteWise, I wish you well in Christ.
Dr. Russ Murray
Hey, I just came across your blog by doing a bit of blog-surfing and I'm glad I did! I've added myself as your newest follower, and I hope you'll check out my Christian devotional site as well: www.nocondemnation81.blogspot.com
ReplyDeleteHave a blessed day!
In Christ,
Dakota
Sweet! Im glad you like it. Im currently very busy and have not had a chance to post anything but one will hopefully be up soon!
ReplyDelete~Rebecca
Hi Rebecca,
ReplyDeleteI am new to your blog, but this is too funny. My name is Rebecca, and my life verse is 1 Timothy 4:12, and thats the verse for your blog!
Right now on my blog, I am posting on all the "Virtues" from 1 Timothy 4:12 (ie, Conduct, speach and so on).
I am glad I found your blog, its nice!
In HIS service,
Rebecca
Well hello fellow namer (is that a word?? oh well I make up new ones all the time =) hehe) This is quite funny!! I have the comments sent to my email and so I was checking my email on my phone and saw that Rebecca commented on my blog. Im thinking no I didn't that was awhile ago I havent had time to be on much since then. Then I read it and understood haha. 1 Timothy 4:12 is also my life verse=) I'll head over to your lovely blog soon to read it. =)
ReplyDeleteGod Bless,
Rebecca
Oh my gosh, I LOVE your hair! It's gorgeous!
ReplyDelete~Stephanie
Your dress was beautiful! I really like your blog too.
ReplyDeleteHere's my URL if you want to check out mine:
www.inletsandharbors.blogspot.com
Nice Hair!!! I'm a new follower... God bless you... Glad to find Christians here in the blogging world...
ReplyDeletehttp://todrawneargod.blogspot.com/
Beautiful dress and hair!!
ReplyDelete