1 Timothy 4:12 Let no man despise thy youth; but be thou an example of the believers, in word, in conversation, in charity, in spirit, in faith, in purity.

Thursday, January 13, 2011

I Do, Lord!

This subject as been on my mind for quite sometime lately. So I'm going to try my best to put it into words.


When you get married do you say the "I Do's" then go your separate ways never to say a word to each other again? NO! If you love that person you are going to want to be with them! Sometimes this is how we treat God. We ask Jesus into our heart but then after that we don't do anything to cultivate it. Deuteronomy 6:5 says "And thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thine heart, and with all they soul and all thine might." Do we show the one who died for us our love? Not always, I know I'm guilty. We get so caught up in so many different things. We say we love God but do we show it? Do we act it? Lets return to our Bridegroom, He is waiting for us with out stretched arms!
*note the picture is from my friend's GORGEOUS wedding.
Check out her awesome blog: http://smoothstones31.blogspot.com/

2 comments: